The Application Process & Criteria:
1) Applying, (Consultant Role)
2) Paper screening, (Our HR role)
3) Interview Screening, (Our HR role)
4) Signing a MOM, (Consultant Role)
5) Listing as a consultant in our Network of Consultants (NOCs),
6) Offer a results-oriented contract, (Our HR role)
7) Sign a contract for each task or sub-project, (Consultant Role)
8) Submitting the deliverables, (Consultant Role)
9) Reviewing the deliverables, (Our HR role)
10) Accepted & submitted the payment and closing the project, (Our HR role)
11) Going back to process number six to give a new offer for a new project. (Our HR role) and so on.
Further illustration of the processes:
After submitting the application (1) and passing the screening processes (2, 3), the individual would be listed in our Network of Consultants (NOCs) (4). EIA Ltd Co. is working on establishing its own network of consultants (NOCs) in the various environmental impact assessment fields. To build a trust between the individual consultants and our Company, a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Cooperation shall be signed by the two parties (5).
When a project (i.e., environmental impact assessment project) raises in the field of one of our consultants. A draft contract would be sent to the specific consultant with full description of the tasks, time, nature of deliverables and the payment (6). Signing a consulting contract between the two parties is essential to start the project (7).
After submitting the report or the task (as in the contract) (8), a reviewing process would be conducted (9) to approve the task and submit the payment to the consultants (10).